#1 Masai Mara National Park
- is one of the best known and most popular reserves in the whole of Africa. There is something so special about it that it tempts you back time and again. Seasoned safari travelers, travel writers, documentary makers and researchers often admit that the Masai Mara is one of their favorite places.
#2 Lake Nakuru National Park
- This park located relatively close to Nairobi and will give you a feel for the beautiful right valley
- Famous for great masses of pink flamingos. It contains the first Rhino sanctuary and a white rhino
#3 Samburu (Shaba) National Reserve
- Located in the norther semi desert region of Kenya. Contains species rarely found elsewhere including the Reticulated Giraffes, Grevy’s Zebra, Kuchi, Beisa Oryx’s, Somali Ostrich, Genenuk, Vulturine and guinea fowl.
- Visit a local Samburu and get a feel for this tribes culture.
#4 Amboseli National Park
- Located at the foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro – Enjoy evening accommodation at the Amboseli Serena Lodge
# 5 Tsavo West National Park
- Tsavo West National Park made famous for the book Man eaters. Enjoy evening accommodation at the Kilaguni Serena Lodge
- 3 Days – Masai Mara
- 2 Days – Lake Nakuru
- 3 Days – Amboseli National Park
- 3 Days – Samburu National Reserve
- 5 Days – Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- 6 Days – Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Samburu
- 6 Days – Masai Mara and Amboseli
Other Great Safari Options
- Aberdare National Park
- Meru National Park
- Mt Kenya National Park
- Nairobi National Park